Friday, April 27, 2007

Karma and more.

I do believe in Karma, but probably in its simplest form. I try to live my life with the thought of doing what's right, and that it is simply the right way to live. Today, I feel like I'm missing something, or maybe that there is more to Karma than what I once thought. One of my co-workers is a big believer in Karma. She may even take it to extremes, but it doesn't bother me because that's what she believes. I've also feel like I may have misjudged her upon first working with her, and I just feel awful about that. Thankfully, I've had some conversations with her that leads me to believe that she is a totally different person. She is a sweet lady, and wants the best for us. I think we can learn a lesson from my co-worker, and Karma. I'm glad I did.

No comments: